Wednesday 8 June 2016

The Hot Sun And Car Window Tint

As I drive car window tinting Austin for a living, hauling food deliveries around the country, it seems surprising that one of the first things that I want to do when I get home, is to take the wife out for a drive. We married three years ago, and sometimes my job has me away from home for a few nights in a row. We really miss each other during this period, but she is unable to come with me as she has a part-time job for three days of the week. This is a bonus in a way, as it means that we can spend long weekends together.

Usually we will drive to either the coast, or into the mountains. We do not plan anything in advance, we just get into the car and go where ever we feel like going. It is a great feeling being free on the road with someone that you love, and the car window tint keeping the heat of the sun off us. We never stay in anywhere expensive, we usually just book into a motel when it starts to get dark. Then in the morning we continue on our journey to what we have decided is our destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment